Monday, April 07, 2008

Yea and Boo

So wooohooo I got my poetry explication done but I don't have a start on my research outline but.. I can do that tomorrow on my lunch besides peer editing is over rated :0)
After my shower I got back on the computer to email my paper to myself at work (our printer is on the fritz and I haven't had time to figure it out) and I logged on to blogger to update my blog and one of my songs started playing. I really like it and was listening to it when Nathan said "Can you turn it down a little bit hunny?" BOO! I playfully asked "Why you aren't sleeping yet :0) and he said "No but I am in my night time mode" :0( Night time mode??? Who has that? EVERYBODY, everybody except me that is. I apparently don't have a morning mode either. Nate says I go from 0 to 60 and from 60 to 0, nothing in between! Then he chuckled and said our kids are going to be like me, wake up and jump out of bed ready to go!
At night when I lay down if I am not reading I usually fall asleep in 1 minute and 37 seconds according to my husband! God just gave me the ability to get right down to business, no "beating around the bush" if you will. I also refuse to snooze. My alarm goes off and it's down to business as usual no pounding the snooze 6,7,8 times. After work I go and go and go until it is time for a shower and bed, no stopping. Unless I am reading, there should always be time for reading, ALWAYS! One day Nathan and I were in the mall and he stopped and looked at me, I turned around and was like "Whatta ya dooing?" He said "Do you ever stop?" HUM.... that is a thought, I shall think on it over some tasks that I am sure need to get done. :0)
So at last I want to know.....
What are you modes? Do you go from 0 to 60 or do ya got some spots in between? And what about this morning and night time business???

5 comments:

bryan vickery said...

Snooze and I have spent a lot of time together over the years.

Scrappy Girl said...

My modes...I am an annoying morning person. I hit the ground running. Around 8:00pm I start to wind down and by 9:00pm I am useless. I go to bed at 10:00pm. My hubby is the exact opposite and it is something we have had to learn to work around. My hubby says I talk more than anyone he knows.

Cari said...

Wow...that is a hard question...I am mover, I get up in the morning, sometimes a little slow, but I get up and get moving. I prefer to stay up at night and get things done. I don't go straight to sleep at night, I like to talk...but like you, my hubby goes pretty much straight to sleep. I kind of go back and forth, when I have lots of things that need to be done, then I am 0 to 60 (I tend to drive myself crazy thinking through everything I need to get done), but if it is a slower day...then I tend to slow down too.

Coby said...

wow, you're really lucky. i have a lot of in between modes. it takes me at least an hour to be fully awakened. sometimes longer. it takes me just as long to fall asleep. so yeah, you're lucky. lol. =]

--V-- said...

Snooze is my friend. I hate alarms. They're so...alarming...