Tuesday, April 08, 2008


So HaHa guess who overslept today? Me! Which means Nathan over slept too. I will blog about why I wake him up at a later date, it is for my own benefit. So we have a fan in our bedroom window, normally this time of year the air is on and blasting however it isn't working. :0( Nathan and I HATE to be hot it is usually 66 degrees in our house year round and today it was 82 degrees. I was talking to Nathan on the phone and he said "Is it really 82 or is it more like 76?" God bless him for trying to be positive. :0) But no I looked and it was 82 on our thermostat. There is no coolant in our AC and they somehow didn't make it back yesterday or today to put some in. Side disclaimer... if our heat breaks "Who cares" throw on some extra clothes/blankets we won't complain, get to it when you can but the AC needs fixed STAT! So anyway back to oversleeping, it was freezing in our room this morning and I turned off my alarm and threw back the covers only to throw them right back on and tucked under my chin. I thought I will just lay here a minute and brace my self for the frigid blast. OOPS I woke up at 8:47 which is when I should be walking out the door...... so Haha I blogged about jumping right out of bed every morning and it came home to me. I can not even remember when the last time was that I overslept.
Moral of the story... Be careful what you blog!

4 comments:

Kris Sorensen said...

You went from 0-10 back to 0.

From now on I will be mindful of what I blog about. "Pride goes... before a fall" Prov. 16:18

;-)

Keym said...

Lesson learned!!!!

--V-- said...

Hmmm...maybe I'll blog about how I don't have a career, or money, or sanity. Maybe then it will come to me? Who knew the power of blogging?

Keym said...

I am glad I could shed some light on the power of blogging!