Monday, April 07, 2008

Fried brain anyone???

So last night I finally settled down and fried my brain. Haha not with drugs, drugs are bad! But with homework. I typed and I typed and I typed. I was going to blog about how my brain was shutting down but it shut down before I could blog about it. The funny thing is that I didn't even do the papers that I have been writing about, ya know my dead chick! I did my monday night homework so `voila I am doing my tuesday night homework tonight (monday) I work well under pressure! So once again I am settled down and am going to fry my brain again!

5 comments:

Shelby-Grace said...

When I was in college I too enjoyed the pressure cooker! My worst was waiting until the night before to finish a 15-20 page paper! I thought I had about 6 pages already done, but low and behold...I did not...only 2! Have fun!?!

Nathan said...

Good job!!! You make this frog proud!!!

Keym said...

Yea! I am sooooo happy to hear that you and I are alike in the school area Mrs. Preacher! "The pressure cooker" I like that

bryan vickery said...

if you were offering boiled cow tongue, i may be inclined to accept your offer, but no thanks on the fried brain.

Keym said...

Why not B? It may make you smarter! :0)