Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Bigger and Better

Have you ever had that feeling that you really want to upgrade something but when you do it just never seems to be enough, it could always be bigger and better???
I have a HUGE goldfish who is swimming in a tiny 10 gallon tank and someone -Joe- gave us a 20/25 gallon(we are not sure) tank. SWEET! But I set it up tonight to let it filter so I could bring Kitty home (that is my fishes name) :0) and I thought "aw man, I wish I could have scored the 40 gallon!"
How crude am I?
I am sure Kitty won't be complaining... so why am I?
I thought about it and I am thrilled with the tank, I guess I can chalk my thoughts up to greed.... or wishful thinking if ya want to put a positive spin on it.
To top it all off the tank is really too big to have it where it is now but... there really is no where else we would like it, ya know we would like to be able to see it on a regular basis!
LOL what funny creatures we are.

3 comments:

--V-- said...

Can I get an upgrade? Wha'd you have? A bigger fishtank...

I'm sure Kitty won't mind. He'll be happy with even a little extra space. Might even purrr?

Cari said...

Kitty sounds like he could use some friends...like say, 3 more huge gold fish...don't you think?

Keym said...

He is going to get some roomies however probably only one and I thought I would give him a week or two to enjoy the space :0)