Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Facebook is screwing with me!


So I was on facebook last night when I saw an advertisement for Midnight Sun. For those of you who are not Twihards:
1st let me just say "What are you thinking? You are soooo missing out!" but whatever I am not judging... much.
2nd is some back ground info.
Stephenie Meyers wrote the amazing Twilight Saga. There are currently 4 books in the series: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn.
She was in the process of writing a 5th book titled Midnight Sun when someone leaked it. She knew who it was because she gave out different copies to a few different people so it wasn't hard to figure out who the jerk was. Stephenie was so upset that she decided in August 2008 that she was not going to finish the book at this time.
*Shed a tear, it is ok*
She later confirmed that she would finish the book however she was not putting a date on it.
I am a hardcore twihard so I often check her website for updates.

Flash forward....

I was on facebook last night and on the side bar there was an advertisement for a contest to win a copy of Midnight Sun!

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! How could I not know about this? I mean me... a twifanatic!?!?!? My heart rate increased and I was super excited at the prospect of Midnight Sun being so close.

HEY Don't you dare judge me!

I went to www.stepheniemyer.com to get the scoop. BIG BUST. There was no mention of Midnight Sun anywhere.

Stupid Facebook it was just screwing with me.

4 comments:

dawn said...

BUMMER!!

Tonya said...

That's so rude!

Kristin said...

It would be interesting, but I'm not sure I'd enjoy reading the same story twice...even if it is from a different perspective. (And even if it was Edward's perspective!)

--V-- said...

Not cool.