Friday, September 11, 2009

New Widget & 69 days!!!


Wooohoooo I am sooooo excited about my New Moon count down widget! I decided to delete the movie trailer, I mean sure I thoroughly enjoy watching the NM trailer every stinking time I get on my blog but I am sure that some of you out there make a sound of displeasure when you hear it... you freaks :0)
I originally wanted a NM count down widget but all they had was the trailer widgets so I took what I could get. But yesterday on Stephenie Meyer's official website they released this widget. So needless to say I now have it.
*Sigh*
Only 69 more days until NEW MOON!
And you are welcome. I am glad I could provide you with the information you most certainly need because everyone in the world should know how long they have to wait for NM!

1 comment:

--V-- said...

Ha! "Obsessedology" makes me happy :D