Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I so kicked her butt

So I have went head to head with the gym two times now. So far I have won both battles. Muhahahaha victory is mine!
This skinny chick was next to me on the bikes and I was sooooo kicking her butt. I just happened to notice that her effort level was set to level 3 and mine was at 5 BAM! Now what. (You gotta say this all sassy cuz it really aint a question...you feel me) I was not spying on her either I was just looking around to avoid looking at the timer on the bike because I might loathe the bike and I honestly believe that the timer is slower because I hate it. 1 minute is really like 3 minutes! Watch out people watch out! And no she wasn't on it for an extended period of time so its not like she was kicking butt or anything. I believe that she is working on trimming her thighs. Flat stomach big thighs....if only I were so lucky :0p

3 comments:

Lisa Bickford said...

way to go!!! I am guilty at glancing at others machines as well- makes me work harder. Don't think they care what I am doing but hey-whatever can get us moving. I'm having my own competion & I usually win since they don't even know we are competing :)

--V-- said...

I said it. I also did hand gestures with the "now what." :D

Yvette said...

That is Awesome! Keep Kicking Butt!!
I had to come over and comment on your page right away! The comment on seeing the movie the Christmas Carol.
I'd go see New Moon twice in November and leave the Christmas Carol for December!:)Christmas Carol will be good but, oh New Moon will be sooo better! We have to get together and talk Twilight! I just finished Breaking Dawn, again, just today. I have an abnormal addiction myself.:)