Wednesday, October 15, 2008

What time is it?

So it is now 3:36 am yup AM! Nathan and I were planning on leaving for Tennessee tomorrow at 9 am sharp. HA!
Nate has an exam he has to do on campus and I am gonna sleep in a bit.

I had class tonight and took an exam in Psych that I studied and studied and studied for and then I took notes and rewrote the notes on index cards I could use in class. So needless to say I knew the info frontwards and backwards or so I thought. Apparently my teacher has an affinity for wording tests just so,... just so she can mess with your mind :0)
I am hoping for an A but since I did the best I could possibly do I will settle.

I came home and Nate's mom was here and she took us out for a late dinner. It was nice getting to spend time with her. Then we had to do laundry while doing more school work. Then it was home to put away laundry and pack for tomorrow (for me at least) Nate had to finish school work to turn in tomorrow at 9 am so he can take his final. The final touches for tonight, straighten up the house and now at 3:42 am I am going to do my last bit of homework before sleeping.

So since I am ready and he has some stuff to do tomorrow that I can't help with I get to sleep in! WOOHOOOO!

By the way did you know I can predict the future? Here read on and I will predict tomorrow and you can check back in a day or two and see if I was correct....
In our future I see us taking more driving breaks and switching off drivers far more often than normal for us.

Don't forget to check back on my next post to see if I have a future in fortune telling.

Must not forget the neck pillow oh and my handles to adjust my seat backs were fixed so yipee to us because we can now recline to nap in the passenger side and when Nate drives he does not have to sit up freakishly tall (that is how I drive, the back of my seat is almost straight up, HEY, don't judge it is what feels right to me) he likes a bit of an angle. So woohoo the trip should go well.

2 comments:

Nathan said...

YAY! I won't feel like my back is breaking when I'm done driving your car anymore!!!

I call passenger first!

--V-- said...

So the title made me totally wanna yell, "Tool Time!"...a consequence of too much Home Improvement...

Yay vacation :)