Tuesday, October 28, 2008

TWILIGHT SAGA


Twilight Saga.... need I say more?

Ok, ok I will.

I LOVE these books.

I read a lot and by a lot I mean a TON. I love books large and small, black and white, frontwards and backwards, right side up and up side down. I just simply love books and getting lost in them.

Harry Potter was one I refused to sub-come to until I could not stand it anymore. I finally caved and started the last week of August 2007 and finished all 7 by the first week of November 2007. Those books are so intricately composed you really have to pay attention to understand and keep up. I loved them. At that point I had decided that Harry Potter and J K Rowling were the best things that ever happened to the reading society. Yes folks they are that good.

But then.....

TWILIGHT AND STEPHENIE MEYER (THIS IS A LINK YOU SHOULD CLICK IT)

YES THE TWILIGHT SAGA IS THAT GOOD THAT I MUST NOW WRITE IN ALL CAPS AS I REFER TO IT. I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO DEEPLY SUCKED INTO A BOOK AND THE CHARACTERS IN THE STORY. I CAN'T PUT IT DOWN. I STARTED THE SERIES THE END OF THE WEEK BEFORE LAST AND I AM NOW ALMOST DONE WITH THE THIRD BOOK. THERE ARE ONLY 4 BOOKS IN THIS SAGA SO I MAY BE GETTING SAD THAT MY JOURNEY IS COMING TO AN END. AH EDWARD AND BELLA WHAT MORE CAN I SAY?

YES I AM A NERD AND I AM GOING TO PUT UP A WIDGET THAT GIVES THE OFFICIAL COUNT DOWN TO THE TWILIGHT MOVIE PREMIER.

3 comments:

Nathan said...

Geek! I still love you.

Shannon said...

Glad to know I am not the only one out there. I started Twilight on Friday at 2 and finished Breaking Dawn on Monday just before bed. I can't remember the last time I cried when reading a book. So good.

--V-- said...

haha! i'm glad you like the books!!