Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Can't sleep must watch HEROES

So school is going well, perfect scores in every class. A great big YIPEEEE TO ME!
How did I do on my GIGANTIC test you ask?

Well we will just have to see...but I only guessed on a few and left one question blank. Hey hey hey don't judge me I had to write the 6 thingamabobbers of some scientist for psychological social dilemmas. Yup that's right try saying that fast three times :0)

Went to class tonight and I was the only student who showed up for 30 minutes. All of the others went to our normal meeting place for class but at last they did not pay attention last class. South Side was having an Open House so our classes were moved back to Ivy Tech.
I tried to bargain for bonus points since I paid attention. You just never know til you try, ya know!?
Our class is 3 hours long. We spent the first 2 "fighting" because there is always one, no matter what there is always one. The last hour of class was fun! We had a list of people and they all had descriptions. We had to narrow the list down to 6 people we would want to take into our bomb shelter (we had to pretend the world was getting nuked and we were going to survive along with 6 peeps of our choosing from this list and start the world over again)
One of the girls in our class decided she would not vote because you can't put a value on one persons life over another.
I kindly asked if she was going to offer up her position in the shelter so we could get on with business, I mean after all we are talking about being the only survivors who have to reproduce and rebuild the world here!
Everyone wanted the Catholic Priest to be in with us. I was like "Um why? I can talk to God on my own thank you. How about the guy who knows all about planting and harvesting vegetation and stuff? I mean he can do a lot of good to rebuild the food supply for the world?"
Needless to say it was interesting! I had a good time. After all it was hypothetical.

Then I came home and Nathan and I watched the end of Season or Volume 1 HEROES.

Oh my goodness if you have not seen this show you are seriously missing out. After reading the rule book of life (because we carry one in our back pocket) we realized that it was required that we go out and immediately purchase HEROES Season/Volume 2.

So tomorrow night after I have dinner with a previous coworker and after Nathan gets back from worship practice we will be starting Volume 2. WOOOHOOO "HELLO NEW YORK" if you watched the show you would totally know what I am talking about :0) any takers, any?

2 comments:

Nathan said...

Flying Man!

--V-- said...

Yay Heroes! I'm glad you're enjoying it :)