Thursday, October 16, 2008

I'm fired!

So I am totally fired! Yup that's right I am firing myself. I did not successfully predict the future. Nathan and I switched like we normally do and to top it all off... I did not take a nap at all, not one single nap.
Now to some of you that may seem like no big deal but, I sleep in the car if I am not driving. That is just what I do. The calm lull of the passing stuff on the road, the gentle rock of the vehicle as it takes me to my destination. I always fall asleep on long trips I just can't help it. Not this time though. Who knew I was so terrible at predicting the future!?!? So yeah, I fired myself.

We arrived around 11:15 pm and chilled for a couple of hours and then went to sleep in my brothers bed and it was AWESOME! His bed is so comfortable it puts ours to shame and I love ours. So good sleep time.

I also started reading Twilight last night and it rocks! I am only on page 79 but I am digging it already.

My nieces were estactic to see us, and we chilled all day. Now Nathan and I are getting ready to head to my other brother, Allen's house.

2 comments:

--V-- said...

your title scared the crap outta me! thumbs down to you!

Kate said...

Glad you guys are having fun!