Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Where am I headed again?

So yesterday Nate was saying that he would take the laundry to his parents house and be getting home right when I was getting home from school.
KIMBERLY "Oh hunny that is so sweet but I don't have school tomorrow night so we can do it here"
NATHAN "You don't!?"
KIMBERLY "No hun only on Tuesday's and Wednesday's" (I was thinking Come on babe it is only 2 nights a week! Keep up here, shees!)
NATHAN "Tomorrow IS Tuesday"
KIMBERLY "Oh" :0(

Today I left work to head straight to school and while I was driving I thought "Oh crap! where is my class tonight?"

Tomorrow my class is not at IVY TECH but at South Side High School so tomorrow may be a bit of a challenge come 5 :15 p.m.....

What paper is due when in what class again??????? Oh yes I can't forget must be at work early tomorrow to run the place......

Lunch date this Friday (woohooo)

Skating par`ta this weekend... I thought Sunday but Nate says Saturday...hummmm

Dinner to the Black's on Saturday time depends on skating (must find that out soon)

Can't forget...Chruch early on Sunday for KidZone...I was late last Sunday...oops!

Baby Shower coming up not this weekend but the next...hopefully...because I RSVP'd yes!

Thursday, Thursday, Thursday....why are you so elusive?

I GOT THIS... i think....maybe....

Disclaimer: Normally I am an extreme, organized, know what's going on type of person. If you find her please send her home!

5 comments:

Shelby-Grace said...

Loved this post! It made me smile :) It sounded like the conversations I have with myself on most days of the week!

--V-- said...

Ack! We will discuss where you have gone. On Thursday. Until then, as long as you're somewhere, even if it's the wrong place you'll be fine. Somewhere is always better than nowhere :)

Nathan said...

;o) Hang in there!

Kate said...

I'm pretty sure skating is Sunday in place of normal youth group.

Baby shower is in 2 weeks - 13th :)

Sue said...

Like I told Derek here:

http://chieftone.blogspot.com/2008/09/need-more-time.html

Big, deep, cleansing breath!!!

Slow down, girl...You are making me tired trying to keep up with ya!