Thursday, September 18, 2008

INNOVATE 20008

So we are at Granger Community Church for the Innovate 2008 Conference. This church is so cool that it is ridiculous. I love it!
I was a little disappointed though because the youth info stuff was yesterday.
B U M M E R
But I did get to go to a breakout session on Growth groups and I learned a lot.
Pastor Tonya would love the kids facilities here. The have slides to get your kids where they need to go!!!! Not wimpy slides either! I wanna take a ride.
There are fun crazy posters that say fun crazy things all over the church, lots and lots of snack breaks, cool videos, neat structure, etc......
Nathan and I got up at 3:37 AM this morning to get here by 8:00 AM with Pk and Brian, I didn't go to bed until around midnight and Nate didn't get to bed until after 1:30 AM, so needless to say after very little sleep and lots of fun info today I am beat.
So beloved bloggers it is off to sleep for me so I can get up tomorrow for another fun info packed day!!!!!
Wooohooo Innovate 2008

No comments: