Thursday, March 06, 2008

So Sad


So Nathan my super amazing husband is away at a conference learning how to be even more fantastic at his job. This means we are not getting to see each other :0( I hate it. Sure some would say wow the entire bed by yourself! and yes that part is AHHHHMAZZZING! but I would rather share it with him and complain because I have no room for monster! And yes others would say "suck it up you baby" but ya know what???? "I don't wanna" So tonight I went to a meeting at the Y and found out that through our new insurance my membership is free! Wahoo, maybe I will start going since I don't have to pay for it... Wait a minute isn't is supposed to be the other way around? I should go because I am paying for it?
Anyway I came home all alone *insert tears* and watched a bit of TROY but I kept getting interrupted by the phone. So I took a shower and now am heading to bed, that glorious bed mmmmmmm.
All I need now (other than Nathan home) is someone to check in my closet and under my bed for the Boogie Man, because I may or may not be afraid of the dark.

1 comment:

Nathan said...

Don't be sad! We've talked more on the phone the past 2 days than what we would talk in person if I were home ;o)

I miss you too!

See you tomorrow though!