Tuesday, March 04, 2008

God is funny. I stayed up late last night to make sure I cranked out a great paper. And `voila a master piece was born. This really was one of the best papers I have done in awhile, I worked out some big words. Only to receive 2 more weeks to do it. The beautiful mess as The Preachers Wife would call it, wreaked havock on east central Indiana. School was canceled and spring break is next week. Ha ha. I have already had my paper "graded" by a grad student who GRADES papers, so I basically get 2 weeks off :0) I did have a momentary freak out. I had not offically heard on the radio or tv that school had been cancelled. I was on the phone with school and they said that all night classes were cancelled. I asked if there was somewhere that I could verify this information because I did not want to miss school. She laughed and said "Well the Dean just told us they were canceled and I think that she knows what she is talking about." FAIR POINT! However I did some more investigation just to make sure. You see I will not miss class. My English teacher does not give extra credit, but if we have perfect attendance he will add 2% of our final grade to our final grade. It is imperative that I have all the points I can possibly get. ONE DAY PINKY I WILL RULE THE WORLD!!!!!! MUWHAAAAAAA

4 comments:

Nathan said...

And what a perfectly coifed and financially secure world that will be ;o)

Derek Chalfant said...

Why do you have spring break when its not spring yet? Never understood that.

Shelby-Grace said...

Aren't you glad to have that time off with nothing to worry about! Yea! Don't blame you for not wanting to miss your class, getting 2% added to your final grade is pretty good incentive!

Tonya said...

I love your dedication! You're awesome!