Monday, March 03, 2008

No time! I'm late, I'm late, I'm very very late!!!!!

No time to blog today, perhaps tomorrow although it is looking pretty slim. It is 10:08 p.m right this very minute and I have another 5 page paper to finish tonight. Now one would logically think "hum... when was this assigned" well the answer is last Tuesday and no I have not had a chance to do it yet.... I think. Either way I am doing it right now so Goodbye my dear friends... in the words of the White Rabbit I'm late, I'm late, No time to chat I've got to go, I'm very very late. By the way Kris I am very glad you found your postie! Now list me on your blog you, you, you, not listing all of the FFC blogger people on your blog you!

2 comments:

Kris Sorensen said...

I've just been waiting to see if you'd stay with it. ;-) Obviously you have, so consider yourself linked.

www.changeisgood4u.com

Nathan said...

For some reason, I associate "I'm late" with pregnancy ;o)