Saturday, May 23, 2009

Fear

I woke up this morning with fear controlling my body, then I realized that today is only Saturday so I collapsed back in bed and slept for another hour.
When I woke up an hour later I had a moment of panic.....then I realized that today is Saturday. I stretched, got up and got ready for the day.
Nathan and I will be heading to Memphis this afternoon for a wedding tomorrow.
Tomorrow is Sunday and I will be getting up early to go to Cardova Tennessee and style the Brides hair. No pressure just one of the biggest days in her life! :0)
I always get struck with fear the day before something major because I am afraid that I will miss it, be late, not be able to find it, etc....
At last I am good to go, we will check in to our hotel tonight, go eat at a restaurant people keep telling us we have to eat at in Memphis, I will set my alarm and have the front desk give me a wake up call. What's the chances that I will miss both of those???

1 comment:

Tonya said...

Sounds like you guys are having a blast . . . except the part where you forgot to get your hair products! I hope all goes well for you tomorrow. Miss you guys!