Friday, May 15, 2009

Confused

So I'm a little confused by some events that have passed this week.
I think it is amazing that God gives visions to people. Visions for them to carry out to grow God's kingdom. Visions that they are supposed to carry out to give GLORY to GOD. Visions to help lead people to the SAVING KNOWLEDGE OF JESUS CHRIST.
Only to be squashed and for them to not be allowed to carry out the vision of GOD.
GOD, people. GOD!
It is not about us and our comfort. It is about the unsaved, those on the pathway to hell.
I remember hearing some say they would do anything short of sin to lead people to Christ.
Well it looks like anything except that.....

I was bummed, greatly disappointed, wallowing even but then I realized that everything happens in GOD'S timing.

So this trendy chick is chilling. Big things are going to happen all in God's timing!

2 comments:

Derek Chalfant said...

Two thumbs way up in the air on this one with ya. I was more than bummed, I was flat pissed off at the whole thing but I was in bed that night and this peace came over me and I felt God speak, "let this go, I've got bigger plans thats gonna be huge." I can't wait.

Nathan said...

Mmkay!