Friday, May 22, 2009

Tourist

This trip to visit my family has been interesting. Nathan and I are getting to be tourists. I lived here for a few years and never once did my family and I venture out. I'm sure the adults did but I was a kid so I was stuck at home.
We went back to the Bluff View Art District today and ate lunch at Tony's. Ohhh lala, it was good, then Nathan and I took a stroll around the art district and took some fun pictures. I'm sure Nate will put them up on his blog for your viewing pleasure.
Last night we hit the Murder mystery dinner theater, it was a blast! I got pulled up on stage as part of the act, the food was good, the show was good, the atmosphere was good, yeah it was good.

2 comments:

--V-- said...

saw the pictures---amazing!!! and how fun that you got to be involved with the murder mystery extravaganza :D

Melissa said...

Sounds like a fun time!