Thursday, June 19, 2008

What day is it now......

So I have lost track in the miserable days without my husband.
It has not been that bad I am just being over dramatic! I do miss him though. I had the pleasure of having our nephew Devin (Nate's blood nephew) and our cousin Taylor (My blood cousin) who are both 12 staying with me a couple of days! At first I thought "What did I get myself into?" It was a good time though. I cleaned up the house last night "Whew" I had dirty dry soap bubbles in my bathroom, an empty rice crispies box in my cabinet, misc. dishes around the house, gaming things strung about here and there, left over nachos in the fridge! LOL At one point they were horsing around and I looked at -V- and said "Is this what it is going to be like when I have kids?" *Insert giggle here*
Last night was the first night in a VERY long time that I was home all alone, no Nate, no kids, no -V-. Have I ever mentioned that I am afraid of the dark, it is really more of a love hate relationship. Sometimes -V- checks under the bed and in the closet for the boogie man.
So tonight was the first night that I had nothing to do after work, I hung out with some ONB girls and then went and tanned and came home to give my babies some tuna! I couldn't find any can's so I had to bust open a packet. I refuse to give them the crap that people call wet cat food. So as a treat they get Starkiss tuna, man I am a good mom :0)
Checked out my blog roll, Cobi's blog is rocking out a sweet tape! You should check it out.
I left some chocolaty cookies at Pinks.... Tonya said they were broken into....do you think they still exist? :0)

3 comments:

Tonya said...

The chocolaty goodness that was yours has disappeared :( We owe you some more chocolaty goodness! Blame it on James, I only had like four (maybe)!

Scrappy Girl said...

I hate when my hubby is away too. Being afraid of the dark annoys me. I wish I could just walk outside at night and be fine. I am terrified though!

--V-- said...

Sorry I was not there to check for monsters! I'm glad you survived :)