Friday, June 13, 2008

This is the week that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends...

So what a day? Hah! Whata week!!! I got off of work at 7:30 tonight. Why you ask? Because I felt the need to chat with my boss. I had reached my breaking point this week so I asked for a chat. She kindly put it off until 5 pm, the bank closes at 5:30 on Friday's and we left at 7:30. I prayed and asked God to give me the strength, wisdom, courage, words, and restraint ;0) he pulled through (was there ever any doubt) I feel better, do I think things will change? No. That is ok too, because I am getting a tolerance built up, I am positive this will help me in the future. Always a silver lining. When I got off my phone was blowing up! I had texts, v-mails, missed calls, the whole 9 yards! Mocash invited us over for some hang out time, we didn't make it. I really wanted to go but by the time things settled down we played phone tag, and it got late so it just didn't work out this time. I made dinner and called a cool chick back, she invited me and Nate to go see a movie with some cool cats here in Muncie! Woohoo, so after dinner at 9:35 Nate and I headed to show place 7 to see a 9:40 showing of IRON MAN. You see that's the best part we live here so we can leave our house at 9:35 and still make it on time.
So rough week or not Cobi helped me end it on a sweet note!
THANKS COBI!

1 comment:

Coby said...

Glad to help! =]