Sunday, June 15, 2008

Day in a Nut Shell

Stayed up waaaay toooo late helping Nate get ready for New Orleans. I MISS HIM ALREADY AND HE IS NOT COMING BACK UNTIL NEXT SATURDAY! Got up on time woke Devin and went to church. Ryan did the sermon today and it was great! I missed PK but everyone needs a break and what not. Nate C. led worship for the first time today and at a few points I felt as though I should pay him for the concert!!! Way to go Nate!!!!
Sold some scrip (COME ON PEOPLE HELP THE YOUTH), did some laundry, took boys to Youth, learned how to shoot a basket, got to attempt to out run a storm, dropped a kid off at his home, successfully dodged fallen trees, attempted to wait out the storm, drove back to Muncie, got home to take in CLEAN laundry and discovered Taylor and Devin who are staying at my house this week so kindly placed the Mexican food in a styrofoam container on top of my WHITE CLEAN laundry. Um,..... white and clean?,..... no more!, kept anger in check, played some Mario Kart, sat on my bed to get on the computer, watched in silence as the BIG mirror *in slow mo* from my vanity fell forward towards the foot of my bed as Lori is standing right next to it and SHATTERED!, Lori screamed, I grabbed a cat to save her, cleaned up glass mess at midnight, made crazed woman below us BANG and BANG and BANG on our floor, wrote a nice note for our next door neighbor to let him know what happened and apologize, wrote a note for crazed woman put it on her door, came back upstairs, turned computer back on, downloaded some music, and blogged! Goodnight fair blogger readers!

2 comments:

Cari said...

Mexican food on clean clothes...a broken mirror..sounds like a rough night. So Sorry! Are you counting down the days? I feel your pain...my hubby left today and I am once again up way past my bedtime...it is so hard to sleep by myself these days.

Tonya said...

What a day! I'm so sorry, if you need me bring you your cookies you left let me know! James keeps eating them all, so I should hide them!