Thursday, April 01, 2010

Epic Fail

Tonight my mother basically told me that I am an epic fail at being a daughter.

That = awesome*

She didn't say that exactly but it was implied in the conversation, the same conversation that she said she is proud of me and wanted to show me off.

I have "let her down" but she won't tell me how?

WTH?

At least throw me a bone so I can fix what I screwed up.

Instead the conversation ended with her saying that she was just going to "stay to herself" and let me live my life with my family (which she insists is only Nathan)

I told her that I couldn't do that and she pretty much said "tough".

So, I have no idea if my mother will be talking to me anymore.

That also = awesome*

*awesome drips with sarcasm.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Maybe it's menopause. :(

Keym said...

Milah, that would be an answered prayer if it was :0/