Sunday, April 11, 2010

Numbness please

I want to be numb right now. Just for a little bit. That way when I start feeling again I could experience everything to its fullest.

I am so full of excitement for our up coming move.
I am so full of sadness for getting rid of some of our pets.
I am so full of apathy when it comes to my current job.
I am so full of brokenheartedness in my relationship with my mom.
I am so full of optimism for our future.
I am so full of gratefulness for my friends that are taking this journey with us.
I am so full of fear for our financial situation.
I am so full of anxiety because I have to find a job & get my California Cosmetologist license.
I am so full of jubilation in my relationship with Christ.
I am so full of passion for my wonderful husband.
I am so full of dread for the homesickness that I may encounter after our move.
I am so full of astonishment that God picked me to partake in this journey.

3 comments:

Nathan said...

Life is in total transition right now. We are 'here' and 'there,' which basically feels like nowhere and everywhere all at once. Your feelings are completely understandable! And you're dealing with all so well. I love and I'm proud of you!!!

--V-- said...

Ditto. Everything will work out wonderfully! Promise. xoxo :)

Kris Sorensen said...

I'm so glad we can rely on Christ during this crazy awesome chaos.