Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Cats outta tha bag!

So today I told my boss about California.
She was surprisingly happy for us.
She did say that she can't think of anyone she would want to take my place.
That's kind of a compliment right?
You just gotta know my boss to understand this.

Next up:
Start applying for jobs

We are moving out with several other families to plant a church in Escondido. We have a call to share the living word with others. We will be stepping out in faith to grow God's kingdom. Yes it is California and no I have no clue how I got so lucky that God called us to go there. Even though it is a crazy beautiful place on the coast, there are a lot of terrifying things that go in with this move.


and even though the cat is outta the bag, my boss asked me not to say anything to anyone because she doesn't want someone thinking that because my position will be open that NOW is the time to make a great turn around in their work ethic just so they can get the job and then go back to having, well no work ethic.

So there it is my blog reading peeps. We are moving to California, hopefully in June but it is all up to God. Prayer would be appreciated. We can have all the plans we can think of put in place but if we don't rely on God it will be for nothing. We both need to find jobs, an affordable place to live and it would be great if it could be as smooth and an inexpensive as possible.

and hey....if you wanna throw some cash our way to help on the expenses we will be more than happy to accept it.

....But all your feverish plans are to no avail because you never ask God for help. He is the one who planned this long ago. Isaiah 22:11

We will rely on God and God alone to take us through this journey he has called us on.

2 comments:

Kris Sorensen said...

Glad the cat is finally out of the bag. We are looking forward to sharing this adventure with both you and Nathan!

Kristin said...

Wow! Lots of changes coming your way. Best of luck to you and Nathan.