Saturday, July 05, 2008

Shopping Extravaganza!

So -V- was so kind and went to Indy with me today to finish shopping for the sweet baby shower JMe and I are throwing MoCash. We hit all the factories: Flower Factory, Cheesecake Factory, Factory Card Outlet, Factory...... well not all of them only the first two, but it was fun. I twittered the whole day. That is another thing I need to do, figure out how to get my twitter updates on my blog.
My VZ Navigator pulled through today (since map quest rarely does) so I decided to name her Betty. That's right folks you too could have your very own Betty (or Wilma) for only $9.99 a month through Verizon Wireless. Sorry, no male voices available.
I got home to find that my lovely husband rearranged our living room and it looks great. He really is wonderful, I am VERY fortunate to have him.
It is now 2:17 A.M. and I HAVE to get to sleep, we have church tomorrow!!!!!!!

2 comments:

--V-- said...

Aw. Yay shopping! We were awesome shoppers. And only got slightly lost. Betty pulled us through though so it all worked out :)

Nathan said...

I love you! I'm glad that you and -V- had a good time!