Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Tagged

7 Random Weird Book Facts

1. Twilight. I love them. Every single one of them. I am reading the entire Twilight series again. These are the only books that I have read over again on purpose. I do think that they will be read many many many more times.

2. I worked in my high school library. I always got the best books before anybody else. *muhahaha*

3. Harry Potter Books Rock!

4. I love reading historical romance novels.

5. Getting lost in Gregory Maguire's books is always a complicated good time.

6. The Bible is AWESOME however I need a BIBLE FOR DUMMIES version or maybe a modern day version.

7. Twilight... best book to movie crossover. Don't dispute me I love it ok!?


7 Random Weird Facts about me

1. I love Reading ;0p

2. I love socks, mittens and pillows.

3. I like to balance random things on my head at random times.

4. I hate to give things away, I might need it. But I hate being cluttered. Go Figure!

5. I am an animal lover, however there is a no fur = no go policy in my house. The exception is Kitty and Fido (our gold fish)

6. My vehicle used to be a magnet for accidents. NEVER MY FAULT JUST ASK THE POLICE OR MY INSURANCE AGENT!!

7. I prefer for everything to be neat and organized with the one exception of my purse. Everyone needs chaos somewhere.


So like Milah, I am NOT tagging anybody. I repeat I AM NOT TAGGING ANYBODY.
If you want to play along you can answer 7 random facts or 7 random book facts about yourself and let me know by responding to this post.

2 comments:

Nathan said...

you are wonderfully random . . . and i think i might like it ;o)

Unknown said...

I saw the trailer to the Twilight Movie. Not for me! Nope, not into vampires. I did read the movie reviews and I know it's a teen love story. It did look like it has some neat special effects though.

I see you also worked in your H.S. Library. Cool.

I'm trying to picture you balancing something on your head. Maybe Pastor Kris will use you for a visual sometime! LOL

Thanks for playing along! Now get Nate to.