Saturday, November 29, 2008

Cheese just may make the world go round!


So yeah I like cheese. I mean it is just so good. In lots of forms.
White cheese dip, cheese cubes, blocks of cheese, cheese sticks, shredded cheese, sliced cheese, melted cheese, fondue cheese, cheese on top of stuff, cheese under stuff, cheese that's not really cheese (Velveeta), cheddar cheese, pepper jack cheese, smoked cheese, I mean the list can go on for a while...
Oh and Tonya makes really good shredded cheese when we have tacos!

However I do not like
String cheese. ~I O.D. on it and then jumped on a trampoline when I was like 7, not a good combo~
Generic Cheese
Powdered Cheese
Cheese on veggies
Moz. cheese in pizza crust
or Swiss cheese
Seriously why did they attempt to ruin cheese with these?

Other than these few items cheese is great.

So yeah I like cheese, it kinda makes the world go round.

1 comment:

Nathan said...

Mmm . . . ch-e-e-z-e . . .