Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Just a run down of today

So the night before last I slept terribly. At one point I woke up nose to nose with one of our cats Tootsie. She was actually on my pillow and I was nestled on the edge, so yeah we were sharing my pillow. I futilely tried to disturb her enough that she would get up and MOVE but to no avail. Tootsie simply got up and did a circle or two and settle back down in the exact same spot only facing the other direction. When the alarm went off I was disoriented. That was kinda how the whole day went. Well last night I was determined to get some gooooood sleep. I took two sleeping pills and out like a light was I. Nate said he did all kinds of annoying things and I never once hissed at him :0/
~I woke up today at 10:56 am and it felt good!
~I ate left over tacos from last night (hey it was lunch time, who cares if I just woke up)
~Watched a part of Legend of the Falls (for the first time)
~Put the dishes away and reorganized some kitchen stuff
~I got tonight's dinner ready and cooking (pot roast)
~Started thawing out some hamburger to make tomorrow nights dinner (Chili)
~Made the bed
~Took a shower
~Got dressed
~Picked up a few things in the living room and bathroom
~Day dreamed about reading the Twilight Saga again :0)
~Procrastinated starting my research paper on Bipolar Personality Disorder
~Checked some blogs and my internet just stopped working
~Organized my school stuff and started on my paper
~Text Nathan several times while attempting my research paper
~Opened my bedroom window after shutting off the heat that was on 64*
~Watched my neighbors bring home a Family Dollar Cart (yes a real one)
~Worked on my paper
~Twittered
~Emailed my paper to myself
~Put on my makeup
~Ate some of my delicious dinner
~Watched some more Legends of the Falls
~Kissed Nate hello when he got home
~Twisted and pinned my hair up
~Kissed Nate goodbye
~Drove to School
~Dropped off my bag in class
~Printed off the rough draft of my research paper
~Went back to class
~Received my A on my last test
~Listened to some people droan on and on
~Took lots of breaks (so my teacher could talk to us individually)
~Got out of class an hour early while eating a cup cake
~Arrived home
~Checked the mail
~Spent some time with Nathan
~Ate a little left overs
~Finished watching Legends of the Falls
~Cleaned up some kitchen mess
~Changed into bed time clothes
~Sat down on our bed
~Turned on my laptop and saw Edward!
~Did some of my online homework
~Now I am posting about my day!

Thanks for reading

3 comments:

Nathan said...

Busy day for being your day off!

Sue said...

OK, now I am tired (and I just got up) after reading about all you did!

Legends of the Fall...Brad Pitt in his PRIME!!! Great movie, IMHO! Julia Ormond played Susannah. Did you see her in "First Knight"?

PS My daughter is a big "Twilight" fan also.

--V-- said...

srsly. i got tired just reading that!