Monday, December 14, 2009

You found what?????

So we had to drill some safe deposit boxes today and usually they are empty and people just didn't return the keys, well four out of the seven we drilled had stuff in them. All had papers, ya know the basics: birth certificate, savings bonds, receipts for important stuff, will's, deeds, etc. except one. One in particular was very heavy. I handled it with care and opened it up to find guns. 4 guns! A SMITH AND WESSON 357 magnum, a 9 mm, a 45 and some itty bitty girly gun. The really cool one was the SW 357. This gun was huge!
Thankfully I got to shoot some various guns about two weeks ago and one was a hand gun so I was not nearly as nervous around these as I could have been. I am not claiming to be a gun expert but if you had never held one you wouldn't want to be handling any strange guns. So I followed proper gun safety and didn't point them at anyone.... and I bagged them and tagged them.

1 comment:

Yvette said...

Wow, that's pretty cool!