Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Keymology

I follow Christ

I adore socks and pillows

I've never met a Cadillac that I liked

I believe you can only have 1 best friend

I am completely silent in the mornings

I NEVER wear pajamas outside of my bed

I set my alarm for odd ball times like 8:03 or 7:49 never on the 5's or an even number

I heart going to the movies

Halloween is my favorite holiday and no I do not love satan or evil

I am an animal rights advocate

I am a licensed cosmetologist

I often over volunteer my time

I want a penguin and an elephant

I met the love of my life at 15 & married him at 23

Abby's Candles in grape are da bomb

Mmmmmmm Mexican food

I have a skinny girl fighting to get out of me

I wanna be the kind of mom that when my kids randomly bring home other kids I never have to say "We don't have enough"

Still a Backstreet Boys fan

I have pet a shark

I want an outside shower

I may or may not be an innocent car wreck expert

I have elves on my Christmas tree ladder

Mittens make me smile

I can't wear anything other than Burt's Bees on my lips or they explode

I am way emotional

I have a fear of failure

I am afraid of the dark

I have ophidiophobia

Alfred Angelo Fuchsia & Black were our wedding colors

I have 2 brothers

I'm a born and raised Army brat

Food textures creep me out

I prefer the bed to be made before I get in it

I believe it should always snow on Christmas Eve and Christmas

I love to sing

I fell in love with Ireland

I have a 9yr old massive carnival gold fish named Kitty

I prefer to be cold

I love the wind

I've learned the hard way that you should always answer your phone if you can

I have too many purses and shoes

The best games of all time involve the Super Mario Brothers

I'm not scared of new adventures

I get kankles when I fly :0/

I am a slight germ-a-phobe

My all time favorite past time is reading

4 comments:

Unknown said...

What? You can never have too many shoes!

I loved reading Keymology, I'm not the only one with some unusual quirks! Penguins and elepants, huh? LOL!

Tonya said...

Nice, now I know a little more about you my friend!

mike said...

What's ophidiophobia?

Keym said...

Mike,
ophidiphobia is a fear of snakes.
I can't even look at them in books or walk through the reptile exhibit at a zoo. They seriously freak me the crap out. I won't touch a worm because it is too closely related to a snake. I just can't do it dude I just can't.