Saturday, December 19, 2009

Sigh of relief or a groan of despair?

Finals week is officially over!
Do I sigh with relief
or
do
I
Groan with despair?

I missed some important events this week, I canceled an evening out with a friend, I fell asleep 4 different times while finishing a final paper (I finally went to bed) so I'm sure the paper is great until the last page then it probably has a bunch of random misspelled cow jumped over the moon mumbo jumbo.. that does not in ANY way relate to the class...
I took my last final and just picked random answers instead of taking the time to look them up. I got a 32 out of 100...
That last bit is not normal behavior for me. I currently have a 4.0 and I like it, but I can kiss that goodbye this semester.
I can't complain because I still passed my classes. I was doing well enough in my last class that I didn't care if I bombed the test.
So I took a walk on the "wild" side and didn't do the responsible thing for the last final but JIMMY CRACK CORN AND I DON'T CARE!
I wish I had more hours this week so I could have supported everyone I needed to, socialized with the people who wanted me too, been the wife I usually am, been the student I usually am but my conclusion is if we had more hours in the day we would be required to work more hours too ;0p

So I sigh with relief because hell week is over but I groan in despair because I was a bit of a slacker and didn't live up to my full potential. But really the groan is just a weensy groan.

No comments: