Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Good Friends, Good Food and Good Conversation

I got to hang out with two of my very good friends tonight. Tonya and Kate came to Muncie with out the kiddo's to have some chill girl time. Our plans were dinner at the O.G. (Olive Garden) then off to see a chick flick, we were leaning toward Julie & Julia but the movie didn't start until 9:50. Our next choice was The Time Travelers Wife but it didn't start until 9:40 so we skipped the movie and came back to have some chat time at my place.
While we were having girl time our husbands were having a guy night only the best part??? They had the kids! Woohooo. Don't get me wrong I love all of their children but girls need a break too.
How cute are we?
*Side note, I learned tonight that you can sub any pasta in any dish at O.G.

1 comment:

--V-- said...

I saw Julie and Julia...good...but could have been better. And the Time Trav's Wife just looks like a bucket of tears!!

(thanks for the tip about pasta :)