Tuesday, May 27, 2008


I had a great weekend! Movie night on Saturday with the youth what a great time. I really love being around those kids. Sunday was Church time with a fun cookout, there may or may not have been some questionable hotdogs I am just saying people! Then some more youth where we had deep conversations which will be one of my future blogs with a picture! wooohoooo!
My cousin Alyssa stayed Saturday and Sunday night so we had our own Mario Kart 500 going on at home! Scored some baby shower goods for Melissa B's up coming baby shower then some good grub from the grill at Alyssa's hizouse! Skipped the merrymaking of decorating graves so we could go home and school the Black's in Mario Kart online! LOL Well we only schooled them a bit, when we weren't schooling they were schooling us! Who knew MOCASH would pick Bowser! I have no room to talk though because I am normally Yoshi but I strayed and picked baby Peach so I could drive the tiny titan! Yoshi is too big for those super sweet wheels! Went to work today was sooooo busy I didn't have time to respond to any of my emails, I did take a 30 second break to call and harass MoCash for her baby shower invite list, worked out for the first time since November 5th! Whoa! No wonder I was getting curvier! Relax boys and girls the workout was great I really kicked some butt! Actually having a play list I can listen to on the IPod worked wonders. Shopped around and bought a giant baby....... balloon that is! lol Arrived home only to discover my house key was not on my key ring. Might I add that I had absolutely nothing to do with this. So I sat at the top of our stairs until Nate could take a break from work to let me in. Talked to an old friend on the phone while putting A HOUSE KEY on my ring. :0!
Chowed on some grill left overs while watching Buffy, Nate had to work 16 hours today!
The best part....
I received an email from someone who I feel will become a dear friend in the near future. She really opened up to me and expressed her feelings. Feelings that I have been experiencing too lately. I can not explain it but it meant a lot to me. So thank you if you read this blog because I didn't get a chance to respond, you are not a weirdo... I think you are great! Honestly you really are a genuine, great person. Thanks for taking the step of faith.

4 comments:

--V-- said...

Whoa dude. Not sure how I feel about you straying from being Yoshi. Just doesn't seem right. Peach doesn't even wear boots!

Nathan said...

WOW! You're right! It really was a super weekend! Sounds like you had a busy day, too!!!

Kris Sorensen said...

Stupid house keys!

;-)

Mommy pfohl said...

I need to try my hand in this mario kart! I used to be pretty good! Making me kind of miss those days! -mindy